Wednesday 16 January 2013

Today's training / Clare Fm

It's be raining all morning, and can not exercise. I could sit in continue to work on my Trekking business or I can get up go to the gym 2 minutes from here. Or I can just go out in the rain. No excuses get out and get it done. I will just get out and brave the bad weather.

I had the privilege to speak on Clare Fm this morning They were interested in my speaking career and the trek we run around the world. They also wanted to know a little but more about Ian Mc Keever and it was great to speak about Ian, his achievements and who he was to me.

I am heading back to Kilimanjaro in a few weeks with a group of Americans and it will be a sad occasion to pass where Ian lost his life. He has left a legacy and he will be remembered by everyone for his enthusiastic and positive approach to everything he did.

Get out and exercise and be the best you can be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment